Monday 1 October 2018

MASS MEDIA

THE MASS MEDIA IN MY LIFE

Nowadays, the mass media is very expanded. Every person in the world uses it and with technology it has developed a lot.

First lets define the mass media: is a diversified collection of media technologies that reach a large audience via mass communication: newspaper, magazine, television, radio... I think that today the most diversified media is the internet. 



In my life I use a lot of different types of mass media like: newspaper. At home we receive the "Goiena" newspaper. Is a local newspaper from my valley "Debagoiena". Is not a big newspaper like "El País" but it has his things.
We also watch the TV at home. Usually the Basque channel "EiTB: Euskal Irrati Telebista". It was created in 1982. It's with the government, so the ideology is similar to it.
We always listen to the radio at home. We usually hear to the basque radio "Euskadi 1" or the music radio "Eitb Musika". They are part of "Eitb" so is with the government. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

EUROPE PRESENTATION

We were asked to do a presentation, with 20 slides 20 second each, about a city in Europe. I chose Copenhagen. I think that it's an ama...